This add-on is a simple nearby players tracker and aims to restore the tracker removed by Carbine in patch #13373. In addition, it will also display nearby Friends, Guildies, PvPers and Role-players and a Mini-map "radar' on demand.
NearbyPlayers will fall to transparent mode when it's not in focus. Its window can be dragged to a corner and resized at will.
The displayed list of players will show a limited number of useful information about each unit: player name, distance, level and class.
Role-players will only be shown if you're a member of LFRP or/and WSRP chat channels. Other channels can be set on advanced settings.
The tracker window is closable. To bring it back, type "/nearby" in chat window.
The tracker settings can be found on the Escape menu under "Nearby Players Tracker".
- Left click: Set player as target if in range and hint an arrow in their direction.
- Middle click: Trigger a chat whisper with the selected player.
- Right click: Preview the player character and hint an arrow in their direction.
- Red: Enemy PvPer.
- Orange: Enemy non-PvPer.
- Yellow: Ally PvPer.
- Green: Ally RPer.
- Blue: Guildmate.
- Purple: Friend.
- White: A normie.
- For performance sake, the refresh rate of the nearby players list is automatically reduced in populated areas (unless it's tracking pvpers), therefore the list may not be accurate at times.
- Due to chat lag and code imperfection, the RPers list may take a moment to update.