This forge modification adds new unique enchantments to the game.
I've tried to make every next enchantment I add fit the Minecraft
style and to ensure that they were as balanced as possible.
A detailed description of all enchantments can be found on the Wiki.
I hope you will enjoy this modification!
Since version 1.0.0 this mod requires a Majrusz Library to work!
- Enchantment Against Humanity (max. 5lvl) (sword) (v0.1+)
Increases the damage against villagers, pillagers, witches, and other players.
Incompatible with other damage enchantments. (sharpness etc.)
- Vengeance of Pufferfish (max. 2lvl) (sword) (v0.4+)
Every attack will inflict on the target following debuffs: Poison IV, Hunger III, Nausea II.
Duration depends on enchantment level.
- Leech (sword) (v0.7+)
Every attack has a chance to steal random positive effects or half heart from the enemy.
- Death Wish (sword, axe & trident) (v1.5+)
Increases damage dealt equal to the percentage of health lost. In addition, the owner always receives 25% more damage.
- Hunter (max. 3lvl) (bow & crossbow) (v0.10+)
Increases the number of items you receive. (it works like a Looting enchantment)
Also the further away your enemy is, the more damage you cause.
But if the enemy is too close then you get a penalty to the damage.
- Favor of Elder Guardian (trident) (v0.10+)
After a successful hit, it attacks the enemy with a water laser beam that cannot be dodged or blocked.
Works similarly to Elder Guardian's attack and inflicts increased damage when both entities are in the water.
- Sixth Sense (helmet) (v1.1+)
Highlights nearby monsters after standing still for a few seconds.
- Dodge (max. 2lvl) (pants) (v0.1+)
Gives a chance to completely avoid any kind of damage.
Every successful dodge breaks your pants faster.
- Enlightenment (max. 2lvl) (armor) (v0.2+)
Increases the experience gained from any source.
Also raises the enchantment levels at the enchantment table (capped at level 30).
The bonus increases with each armor item that has this enchantment!
- Magic Protection (max. 4lvl) (armor) (v0.8+)
Protects against magical damage like Evoker Fangs, Guardian laser, and Instant Damage potion.
- Phoenix Dive (max. 3lvl) (boots) (v0.3+)
Fall from a height causes the release of a wave of fire which damages and sets nearby enemies on fire.
While you hold the sneak key (def. SHIFT) you will jump higher at the expense of the durability of your shoes.
- Smelter (tools) (v0.6+)
When the block is destroyed it is automatically smelted.
Incompatible with Silk Touch.
- Gotta Mine Fast (tools) (v0.7+)
Increases the digging speed the longer you hold the left mouse button. (up to x4 after few minutes!)
- Telekinesis (tools) (v0.9+)
Adds the item directly to the inventory if possible when destroying blocks.
- Harvester (max. 3lvl) (hoe) (v1.0+)
Gives the option of right-click harvesting and the chance to grow nearby crops.
- Fishing Fanatic (max. 6lvl) (fishing rod) (v0.1+)
Gives a chance to catch additional items from fishing.
Every additional item gives you some extra experience and breaks your fishing rod faster.
Additional items are taken from the default Minecraft fishing loot table.
This enchantment works differently than others because to get it you have to either go fishing or find it in the game world!
Fishing when it is raining doubles the chance to improve the enchantment level.
- Vitality (max. 3lvl) (shield) (v0.2+)
With each level, it increases the health of the player holding the shield.
The bonus is accumulated if two shields are held simultaneously.
- Immortality (shield) (v0.5+)
When you die holding a shield with this enchantment you will cheat death.
Be careful, because in such a situation the shield is immediately destroyed!
- Absorber (shield) (v0.10+)
The shield absorbs all negative effects at the expense of durability.
- Fuse Cutter (shield) (v1.3+)
Cancels nearby explosions and not deal any damage when the player is blocking with a shield.
- Guardian Angel (shield) (v1.5+)
Redirects 25% of the damage from tamed animals and villagers to the player and applies stackable damage reduction to them.
- Horse Protection (max. 4lvl) (horse armor) (v0.8+)
Reduces the amount of damage received by the horse.
- Swiftness (max. 4lvl) (horse armor) (v0.8+)
Increases the horse's movement speed.
- Frost Rider (max. 2lvl) (horse armor) (v0.9+)
Creates frosted ice blocks when a horse is walking over water.
Negates damage when standing on magma block.
- Curse of Slowness (armor & shield) (v0.5+)
For each item you have equipped with this curse you will be moving slower!
- Curse of Fatigue (max. 3lvl) (tools) (v0.6+)
Reduces the player's digging speed with each level.
Incompatible with Efficiency.
- Curse of Incompatibility (v0.9+)
Makes it impossible for any enchantment to be placed on an item.
- Curse of Vampirism (armor) (v0.9+)
Weakens and sets the player on fire when he is outside during the day.
Makes the Leech enchantment stronger.
- Curse of Corrosion (armor) (v1.0+)
Gradually destroys the armor and hurts the owner when it comes into contact with water.
- each enchantment can be configured/disabled in the configuration file
- shields and horse armors are now enchantable
- support for Enchantment Descriptions
- support for JEI Enchantment Info
- support for Majrusz's Progressive Difficulty with certain enchantments