This is the WarpDrive mod itself.
You might need to delete your WarpDrive configuration folder to benefit from all the fixes!
This is a BETA version by LemADEC for Minecraft 1.12.2.
There's no separate core mod, it's all integrated in a single file.
There's no compatibility with any alpha version.
To use RF or EU, you need either RedstoneFlux, IC2, or GTCE.
To move your ship, you need either CC:Tweaked or OpenComputer, scripts are preloaded.
ComputerCraft has outstanding issues, use CC:Tweaked instead!
Patchouli is required to get in-game manual.
Many mods are supported, list is too long to put here :).
Notable changes from 1.5.14 all by LemADEC unless otherwise stated:
- Added ship maintenance hull mining boost: disabling your ship core allows to mine hull blocks much faster (wip)
- Added workarounds for forge failing to initialize tile entities
- Added image recognition upgrade to Camera with a temporary model
- Added real vs fake player identification
- Added atmosphere, biome, humidity & temperature to environmental sensor
- Updated industrial siren models by Gabe Tie
- Updated environmental sensor models by Gabe Tie
- Updated military siren models by Gabe Tie
- Updated book textures by Gabe Tie
- Updated air generator textures by Gabe Tie
- Updated projector & shapes textures and models by Gabe Tie
- Updated various blocks to support their new models
- Improved speaker support for text formatting
- Improved CPU load in various places
- Improved force field registry manager (wip)
- Improved debug support for GlobalPosition objects
- Improved default dictionary entry for EnderIO End steel helmet
- Integrated environmental sensor
- Integrated offline avatar management
- Fixed #393 block harvesting/opening during jump
- Fixed TechGuns nuclear rocket oversized explosion strength
- Fixed #459 ImmersiveEngineering multiblocks duplicating during jump
- Fixed build failure due to Galacticraft dependency with ivy
- Fixed invalid ship bounding box dimension when loading ship core
- Fixed gas/force field/hull glass miss-rendering in some edge cases
- Fixed rendering lag from offline reactor core
- Fixed active state not always refreshing client model
- Known limitations:
Camouflage is partially supported.
Chisel&Bits won't turn with your ship. Use LittleTiles instead!
When jumping with large ships, collision will 'stall' the server and disconnect all clients. Large means more than 20000 blocks on a decent server.