This is the WarpDrive mod itself.
You need to delete your WarpDrive configuration folder to benefit from all the fixes!
This is a ALPHA version by TheNumenorean & LemADEC for Minecraft 1.7.10.
There's no core mod, it's all integrated in a single jar now.
There's no compatibility with any alpha version.
This version requires either ComputerCraft or OpenComputer.
EU and RF power are supported (including but not limited to IC2, Gregtech, AdvancedSolarPanel, AtomicScience, BigReactors, EnderIO, Thermal Expansion, ImmersiveEngineering, DeepResonance, Mekanism).
ArsMagica2, AppliedEnergistics 2, BiblioCraft, Botania, Carpenters' blocks, EvilCraft, ForgeMultiPart, JABBA, Metallurgy, Natura, Redstone Paste, SGCraft, StargateTech2, Tinker's Construct, Thaumcraft, ICBM, MFFS, DefenseTech, Advanced Repulsion System, Advanced Solar Panels and GraviSuite are supported.
Notable changes from 1.3.22 all by LemADEC unless otherwise stated:
- Added energy bank with EU/RF conversion
- Added ship backup on jump
- Added more helmets supporting IC2 breathing
- Improved laser lift energy cost to be much cheaper
- Improved air generator energy cost so it last ~2mn without power
- Improved mining laser, laser cannon and reactor laser recipes to be much cheaper when IC2 is present
- Fixed collisions with Chisel clouds
- Fixed energy kept during block drop
- Fixed ThermalDynamics facades rotation
- Space world border isn't applied to players in SMP.
- All force field blocks shows in NEI instead of just one.
- Scanner, Transporter, Beacon and Decorative blocks are 'work in progress', recipes are disabled for a reason, use at your own risk.
- Energy bank can be used to create infinite power.