This is the WarpDrive mod itself.
You need to delete your WarpDrive configuration folder to benefit from all the fixes!
This is a Beta version by LemADEC for Minecraft 1.7.10.
There's no core mod, it's all integrated in a single file.
There's no compatibility with any alpha version.
This version requires either ComputerCraft or OpenComputer, scripts are preloaded.
This version requires either CoFHcore or IC2. They will respectively enable RF or EU power.
Many mods are supported, including but not limited to Advanced Repulsion System, Advanced Solar Panels, ArsMagica2, AppliedEnergistics 2, AtomicScience, BiblioCraft, BigReactors, Botania, BuildCraft, Carpenters' blocks, CustomNpcs, DeepResonance, DefenseTech, Draconic Evolution, EnderIO, EvilCraft, ForgeMultiPart, GraviSuite, Gregtech, IC2, ICBM, ImmersiveEngineering, JABBA, Mekanism, Metallurgy, MFFS, Natura, PneumaticCraft, Redstone Paste, SGCraft, StargateTech2, Techguns, Thaumcraft, Thermal Expansion, and Tinker's Construct.
Notable changes from 1.3.36 all by LemADEC unless otherwise stated:
- Added automatic removal of abandoned ships when a player wants to deploy another ship
- Added jammed effects to accelerator for most basic setup errors
- Improved force field with increased breaking and pumping upgrade effect
- Improved network usage when loading an area with a force field (2x faster)
- Improved network usage in beam effects (minor)
- Improved FPS from air leak particles effects
- Improved TPS during jump
- Improved various logs messages
- Fixed transporter core crashing the server when removing all scanners
- Fixed transporter core not receiving power from top
- Fixed transporter core requiring too much power while energizing
- Fixed transporter beacon name in OC & CC APIs
- Fixed cloaking core LUA scripts for CC
- Fixed StarMapRegistry lag introduced in 1.3.39
- Fixed pre-jump checklist loading all ships in the world
- Fixed laser tree farm ignoring extra laser mediums at boot
- Fixed support for WorldEdit schematics
- Fixed client crash when interacting with chillers
- Fixed monitor usable with an invalid video channel
- Fixed missing breathing helmet tooltips without IC2
- Fixed force field 'ghost' blocks
- Fixed force field not always reforming immediately after changing its translation
- Fixed force field disappearing when reapplying same beam frequency, etc.
- Fixed bad multithreading in force field removal and calculation
- Fixed fluid handling in force field to properly detect all vanilla and modded fluids
- Fixed monitor & camera no longer reporting their video channels since at least 1.3.39
- Fixed various code review findings from the ongoing MC1.10 port
- Removed legacy recipes
RF output won't work in this version.
LHC requires a specific server mod for its particles simulation. You can enable it in the configuration to check the recipes.
Decorative blocks are 'work in progress', recipes are disabled for a reason, use at your own risk.
When jumping with large ships, collision will 'stall' the server and disconnect all clients. Large means more than 20000 blocks on a decent server.