This is the WarpDrive mod itself.
You need to delete your WarpDrive configuration folder to benefit from all the fixes!
This is a Release version by LemADEC for Minecraft 1.7.10.
There's no core mod, it's all integrated in a single jar now.
There's no compatibility with any alpha version.
This version requires either ComputerCraft or OpenComputer.
RF power is supported provided you have CoFHcore to your mods list.
EU power supported provided you have IC2 to your mods list.
Advanced Repulsion System, Advanced Solar Panels, ArsMagica2, AppliedEnergistics 2, AtomicScience, BiblioCraft, BigReactors, Botania, BuildCraft, Carpenters' blocks, CustomNpcs, DeepResonance, DefenseTech, Draconic Evolution, EnderIO, EvilCraft, ForgeMultiPart, GraviSuite, Gregtech, IC2, ICBM, ImmersiveEngineering, JABBA, Mekanism, Metallurgy, MFFS, Natura, PneumaticCraft, Redstone Paste, SGCraft, StargateTech2, Techguns, Thaumcraft, Thermal Expansion, and Tinker's Construct are supported.
Notable changes from 1.3.34 all by LemADEC unless otherwise stated:
* Added blocks and items tooltips
* Added direct crafting recipes for Air shields
* Added IC2 Classic and GregTech6 recipes
* Added Draconic Evolution support, fixed #302
* Added electromagnetic cell instability when dropped in the world
* Added ship jump trails effect
* Added ship core and subspace capacitor refilling when building from a ship token
* Added workaround for forge loading chunk prior to generating them
* Added isInOrbit to ICelestialObject (potential fix for #283)
* Added better zh-CN translation (#294) by ETStarLight
* Improved default celestial objects configuration
* Improved failed jump message formatting
* Improved laser tree farm accessibility
* Improved world generation related log
* Fixed ship jumping to overworld when landing on virtual objects
* Fixed large ship deployment
* Fixed deployment failure messages not received by player
* Fixed NEI showing Air and Forcefield blocks
* Fixed #297 alternating world save folders
* Fixed world loading when falling from space
* Fixed radiation damage to scale more realistically with distance
* Fixed #300 Ship builder dropping IC2 reactor content
* Fixed texture transparency glitch by Hisaya
* Fixed console spam with unusual EMP blasts
* Fixed NPE crash when an LHC has no injector
* Fixed CME crash in air simulation
* Fixed memory allocation lag in forcefield shape calculation
* Fixed double CME crash during forcefield destruction
* Fixed #291 missing transparency on cameras
* Fixed #295 PneumaticCraft helmet support as breathing helmet
* Fixed fake TNT explosion caused by WAILA (not tested)
* Fixed nil ship name crash in CC and OC scripts
* Fixed OC status spam
* Fixed ship scanner not showing as creative
* Fixed #280 invalid default values for maxjumpdistance/warmup/cooldown/energycost
* Fixed default ship mass constrains
* Fixed IC2 items in recipes
* Fixed accelerator invalid target temperature
- LHC requires a specific server mod for its particles simulation. You can enable it in the configuration to check the recipes.
- Transporter, Beacon and Decorative blocks are 'work in progress', recipes are disabled for a reason, use at your own risk.
- When jumping with large ships, collision will 'stall' the server and disconnect all clients. Large means more 20000 blocks on a decent server.