This is the WarpDrive mod itself.
You need to delete your WarpDrive configuration folder to benefit from all the fixes!
This is a RELEASE version by TheNumenorean & LemADEC for Minecraft 1.7.10.
There's no core mod, it's all integrated in a single jar now.
There's no compatibility with any alpha version.
This version requires either ComputerCraft or OpenComputer.
EU and RF power are supported (including but not limited to IC2, Gregtech, AdvancedSolarPanel, AtomicScience, BigReactors, EnderIO, Thermal Expansion, ImmersiveEngineering, DeepResonance, Mekanism). Remember to add CoFHcore to enable RF power support.
ArsMagica2, AppliedEnergistics 2, BiblioCraft, Botania, Carpenters' blocks, EvilCraft, ForgeMultiPart, JABBA, Metallurgy, Natura, Redstone Paste, SGCraft, StargateTech2, Tinker's Construct, Thaumcraft, ICBM, MFFS, DefenseTech, Advanced Repulsion System, Advanced Solar Panels and GraviSuite are supported.
Notable changes from 1.3.29 all by LemADEC unless otherwise stated:
- Fixed chunkloader not receiving power
- Fixed ME interface blocks lost on rotation jump
- Fixed mining laser halting auto-refresh with last laser
- Fixed auto-save not creating folders
- Space world border isn't applied to players in SMP.
- All force field blocks shows in NEI instead of just one.
- Scanner, Transporter, Beacon and Decorative blocks are 'work in progress', recipes are disabled for a reason, use at your own risk.
- When jumping with large ships, collision will 'stall' the server and disconnect all clients. Large means more 20000 blocks on a decent server.