This is the WarpDrive mod itself.
You need to delete your WarpDrive configuration folder to benefit from all the fixes!
This is a RELEASE version by TheNumenorean & LemADEC for Minecraft 1.7.10.
There's no core mod, it's all integrated in a single jar now.
There's no compatibility with any alpha version.
This version requires either ComputerCraft or OpenComputer.
EU and RF power are supported (including but not limited to IC2, Gregtech, AdvancedSolarPanel, AtomicScience, BigReactors, EnderIO, Thermal Expansion, ImmersiveEngineering, DeepResonance, Mekanism). Remember to add CoFHcore to enable RF power support.
ArsMagica2, AppliedEnergistics 2, BiblioCraft, Botania, Carpenters' blocks, EvilCraft, ForgeMultiPart, JABBA, Metallurgy, Natura, Redstone Paste, SGCraft, StargateTech2, Tinker's Construct, Thaumcraft, ICBM, MFFS, DefenseTech, Advanced Repulsion System, Advanced Solar Panels and GraviSuite are supported.
Notable changes from 1.3.27 all by LemADEC unless otherwise stated:
- Added Sirens by ClawmanCat
- Added ship core explosion on breaking after first jump
- Added Subspace capacitors with efficiency upgrades and side configuration
- Added Subspace capacitor and Superconductor textures by Mouse961
- Added rarity settings
- Removed Anuic energy bank
- Improved capacitive crystal recipes to use items instead of blocks
- Improved plugins detection for fake players
- Improved guide messages and tooltips formatting
- Improved ship deployer to be more player friendly (warmup & better messages)
- Fixed #203 large ships breaks OC case link with peripherics
- Fixed hull stairs in dictionary scanner
- Fixed bed causing explosion in space
- Fixed bed spawn transfer between dimensions (nota: some plugins may interfere with it)
- Fixed IC2 energy exploits
- Fixed IC2 tiles not updating after changing side input/output mode
- Refactored energy API
- Removed IUpgradable API
- Space world border isn't applied to players in SMP.
- All force field blocks shows in NEI instead of just one.
- Scanner, Transporter, Beacon and Decorative blocks are 'work in progress', recipes are disabled for a reason, use at your own risk.
- When jumping with large ships, collision will 'stall' the server and disconnect all clients. Large means more 20000 blocks on a decent server.