This mod tracks your consumption of different nutrients.
This is my EPQ, so source code will be available in two years' time.
Features: (check images)
- Assigns FDC USDA nutritional values to each edible item
- Subtracts daily recommended intake and shows nutrient levels after sleeping in bed or on command
- Configurable (check config file), (other food items can be added)
- Optional delay between food intake and gaining food points
- Optionally names filled bottles with random brand from wiki
- Drink water after eating to boost digestion
- Supports nutritional values for inedible items: potions/bottled water, cake, milk
- /vfmstats : shows nutrient info
- /vfmsubtractdaily <int> : subtracts int r. daily intakes (adds if negative)
- /vfmfind5best <int> : shows 5 best for intth nutrient in nutrient info list
- Compatibility with other mods like Spice or Dehydration
- More commands
- complete this page
Feel free to change the config
Note: I removed dependency checks so that you can easily run this mod without required dependencies or on other versions of Minecraft. If it crashes, check the dependencies.