The Monster Manual of Minecraft!
Various Oddities provides a colourful and diverse selection of mobs to populate your world, complete with config and customisation options to fine tune them for regular play or for adventure maps!
Especially built to be compatible with (but not at all dependent on) Custom NPCs by Noppes, so you can give your NPCs some glorious visuals to make them feel more at home in whatever setting you require!
Mobs currently included:
- Kobolds, everyone's favourite first-dungeon critter
- the Uberwidren, a realisation of the question of what the Wither would look like if Steve was actually any good at summoning it, perfect for a dramatic boss encounter!
- Trolls, big ugly dudes who will heal most damage naturally over time
- Ogres, similar-but-distinct big ugly dudes
- Goblins, everyone's other favourite first-dungeon critter. Fond of 10' x 10' rooms with a single chest.
- Pegasi & Flying Donkeys, for all your terrain-traversing convenience
- Mimics, the treasure chest that bites back!
- Gryphons, a tasteful travel option for your trip to Stormwind City
- Monkeys, now with 100% less poop!
- Giant Crabs, enemy or otherwise
- Floating Skulls and Disembodied Heads, spoopy!
- Rats, to ravage your crops!
- Bulettes, the terrifying land shark!
- Scorpions, to sting you a little and sting you a lot!
- Ravens, scarecrows not included
- A full upgrade and rework of Giants, both living or un-deceased!
Mobs coming soon:
- And many more!
You absolutely have permission to use this mod in your pack.
New oddities and features are frequently teased and spoiled on my Twitter and are occasionally developed live on stream over on Twitch. Various Oddities, and all my other projects, are supported by all the wonderful people supporting me on Patreon.