Inspired by Elder Scrolls games.
This mod can be used in two ways: with and without the server-side mod.
When running in client-only mode, the mod will display waypoints stored in the client, and will integrate with
Xaero's Minimap (sorry not actually implemented right now) and Journeymap to show the minimap waypoints in the compass.
- When running in client-server mode, the mod's capabilities expand greatly, including:
- - Vanilla map waypoints will be displayed in the compass (can be disabled)
- - The respawn location will be displayed in the compass (can be disabled)
- - The waypoints will be stored server-side
Things I want to implement someday:
- Server-provided waypoints everyone can see.
- Waypoint sharing maybe (eg. send waypoints via chat, and add waypoints shared by others to your list, possibly using a common format understood by other waypoint mods)
Can I use this in <X>?
Yes. Unless <X>'s license is incompatible with this mod's, which is unlikely.
Help and Support
For bug reports and feature requests, visit the issue tracker (link above)
You can also find me on discord, in my little discord server (please use the support forum channels! DO NOT DM me unless strictly necessary).
I've got a Patreon!
Help me continue making games and mods! Click here