WARNING - PLEASE READ
TerraForged version 0.1.0 is not backwards compatible with versions 0.0.15 and below.
This means that chunks will not generate seamlessly if you open your old worlds in 0.1.0.
I recommend creating a new profile/instance for this version of the mod so that you don't accidentally open an old world.
- - river, lake & wetland generation has been re-written to he more consistent, faster, &provide a better balance of gameplay
- - continent generation has been re-written & new option to generate a single continent in an infinite ocean
- - dynamic feature placement to allow trees to become smaller/less dense at higher altitudes or towards biome borders
- - addressed various issues relating to climate & low occurrances of biomes such as swamps, mushroom shores & deserts
- - added support for forge biome weights + config file for user control
- - added support for user-defined presets loading/saving/updating etc
- - improvements to TF's feature loading system to give more control to datapack authors
- - improved the appearance of certain terrain types
- - generation now makes use of mountain biomes for improved mod compatibility
- - added improved surface decorators for various biomes
- - added bryce, stoneforest, lake/frozenlake, & cold marsh biomes
- - various performance & memory usage improvements