The Mod adds devices to output or measure redstone power in different style variants. Complete documentation, feature details, credits, and community references is on the github project page here.
- Normal pressure plates ("contact switches")
- Shock sensitive pressure plates ("contact switches", detect when something/one falls on it)
- Entity detectors (players, villages, animals, mobs, etc)
- Block category detectors (e.g. "solid", "ore", "wood", "sapling", "farmland", "water" (includes ice), "liquid", etc)
- Day timers (06:00 to 24:00)
- Interval timers (tick based timers)
- Light sensors ("auto switch" category)
- Rain sensors ("auto switch" category)
- Lightning sensors ("auto switch" category)
- Switch-Link relays (optimized for wireless transmission)
- Switch-Link receivers (optimized for wireless transmission)
- Knock sensors (seismic detection of click or breaking an adjacent block)
- Trapdoor switches (emit a signal and open)
- Analog / digital (show redstone power 0 to 15)
- LEDs and semaphores ("indicators", show on/off)
- Alarm lamps (also on/off)
- Alarm sirens and bells ("sound indicators")
- Sensitive glass (glass that emits light or changes color)
"Series" are e.g. industrial, retro industrial, rustic, old fancy, glass, etc. For a pack you can configure exactly which series you like to include and exclude (makes no sense to have futuristic glass in a mystic medieval world, so only the rustic series is used).
- All switches can be configured to weak/strong and inverted/not inverted with a redstone torch.
- Most of the switches can be wireless linked with Ender Pearls.
- Pulse duration of buttons is configurable with a Redstone dust stack.
- Some switches and gauges can be colored with dye.
- Some plates can react or ignore players, mobs, villagers, animals, items, etc.
Source code, mod pack integration, back ports, bug reports
- Sources: Are located on the github: https://github.com/stfwi/rsgauges/.
- Packs: If your mod pack is open source as well and has no installer (e.g. adding adware, bloatware or whatever), you don't need to ask and simply integrate this mod.
- Bug reports: Yes, please let me know. Drop a mail or better open an issue for the repository.
- Maintenance: The 1.12.2 mod version is now in maintenance state, means new features will seldom be implemented, but bugs will still be fixed if they are not small glitches.
- Questions? Simply ping me on Discord (wilechaote#4641, no server, just direct messages - I'll answer then sync or async ;-) )