This mod fixes and changes some small things in minecraft.
It comes with a ingame config and a config file to activate/deactivate every feature.
1. max ore generation height fix
In vanilla minecraft is the max spawn height of coal 131 and of iron 67, but if you play with biome generation mods or on world types that generates huges mountains is this a problem.
This feature generates smaller coal veins up to height 250, and smaller iron veins up to height 200!
2. Leaves have a chance to drop sticks!
3. More ground variation!
Theres now big sand-, sandstone- and clay- veins!
Another feature of the mod is RetroGen that allows ore generation in already generated chunks!
More coming soon!
1. Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%\.minecraft\ and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft
3. Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder.
4. When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.
Mod reposts (without the rights of the mod creators) are STRICKTLY FORBIDDEN!
Youtube & Co.
Let´s Plays, Reviews and videos are okay, but please write the link to this post in the descriprion. It would be nice to contact me if you recorded a video, so I could paste it in here ;)
You want this mod in your mod pack?
1. Your mod pack needs a link back to this post.
2. You cannot make any money off of the mod pack.
3. You cannot claim that you made any part of the mod, and you must give credit to the author of the mod.