Every game these days has collectibles in it, this mod adds some to minecraft too. With a little bonus when you complete a set!
Collectibles drops very very rare when you mine specific blocks. If you complete one set of collectibles, craft a loot bag with it and use it, as a reward you will receive very valuable items (like a netherite ingot) and xp!
The drop rarity (1:1000) and xp rewards (30XP) are changeable in the config file
Automatic Install (recommended):
Download the Curseforge launcher here https://curseforge.overwolf.com/
This is the easiest way to install the mod.
1. Link your Minecraft game
2. Create a custom profile or use a already created one
3. Click on 'Add more content' and search for the mod
1. Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%\.minecraft\ and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft
3. Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder.
4. When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.
Mod reposts (without the rights of the mod creators) are STRICKTLY FORBIDDEN!
Youtube & Co.
Let's Plays, Reviews and videos are okay, but please write the link to this post in the descriprion. It would be nice to contact me if you recorded a video, so I could paste it in here ;)
You want the mod in your mod pack?
> Your mod pack needs a link back to this post.
> You cannot claim that you made any part of the mod, and you must give credit to the author of the mod.