Adds vanilla items with special abilities to the dungeon chests, like enchantments, custom names, attributes and more cool features!
> Adds no new items and blocks! That means if you delete the mod later, you have still all custom items!
> ~25 new custom dungeon loot! And more will come soon!
> Items spawns in dungeons, mineshafts, tempels, nether, end, ...
> If you review or test the mod, activate the "Review Mode" in the config file. This makes the spawn chance of the items higher! (1.12 only)
Create your own loot!
You can add or delete your own items to the game! You must only modifie the loot_table.json files in the Mod. (Only for advanced users!)
Or simply change the spawn values or the stats of the items.
> Open the mod archive (Customized Dungeon Loot.jar)
> (in 1.12) Go in the folder: assets\customizeddungeonloot\loot_tables
(in 1.14 and higher) Go in the folder: data\minecraft\loot_tables
> And change the loot_table.json file that you need.
If you dont know, how to edit loot_tables, here is a little help for you:
These screenshots shows a few dungeon chest thats generated in the world (with the review mode):
Automatic Install (recommended):
Download the Curseforge launcher here https://curseforge.overwolf.com/
This is the easiest way to install the mod.
1. Link your Minecraft game
2. Create a custom profile or use a already created one
3. Click on 'Add more content' and search for the mod
1. Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%\.minecraft\ and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft
3. Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder.
4. When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.
Mod reposts (without the rights of the mod creators) are STRICKTLY FORBIDDEN!
Youtube & Co.
Let's Plays, Reviews and videos are okay, but please write the link to this post in the descriprion. It would be nice to contact me if you recorded a video, so I could paste it in here ;)
You want this mod in your mod pack?
> Your mod pack needs a link back to this post.
> You cannot claim that you made any part of the mod, and you must give credit to the author of the mod.