This small mod adds a new stable tool set to the game, the pickaxe and the breaker machine allows you to mine bedrock. With this new resource can you craft a few new items and blocks :D
How to start:
Find bedrock chunks in stronghold, bastions and end city chests (very rare) and craft bedrock blocks. Now you can make the pickaxe & bedrock breaker to mine the real bedrock and have acccess to get all other items and block of the mod!
- new tools and armor! (with the highest durability and the lowest enchantability) [configurable]
- new blocks
- new machine (harvests bedrock and all other blocks, and operator blocks (commandblock,...) when you activates it in the config
- config file
- update checker
Blocks, items, and tools of the mod:
Bedrock armor with effects:
Bedrock infused Obsidian: Much harder than regular Obsidian!
Bedrock Breaker: This machine mines bedrock faster than the pickaxe!
<a href="https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/bedrock-miner"><img src='https://i.imgur.com/KsWI2go.png' /></a>
<a href="https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/bedrock-miner"><img src='https://imgur.com/xpT94VX' /></a>
Automatic Install (recommended):
Download the Curseforge launcher here https://curseforge.overwolf.com/
This is the easiest way to install the mod.
1. Link your Minecraft game
2. Create a custom profile or use a already created one
3. Click on 'Add more content' and search for the mod
1. Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%\.minecraft\ and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft
3. Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder.
4. When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.
Mod reposts (without the rights of the mod creators) are STRICKTLY FORBIDDEN!
Youtube & Co.
Let's Plays, Reviews and videos are okay, but please write the link to this post in the descriprion. It would be nice to contact me if you recorded a video, so I could paste it in here ;)
You want this mod in your mod pack?
> Your mod pack needs a link back to this post.
> You cannot claim that you made any part of the mod, and you must give credit to the author of the mod.
FAQ - Frequently asked question
Q: I found a bug, where should i report it?
A: In the bug tracker of the curseforge page from the mod.
Q: I have a other problem, where should i report it?
A: In the #help channel of my discord or in the comments.
Q: I have a suggestion, where should i report it?
A: In the #feedback channel in my discord or in the comments.
Q: Do you intend to port the mod to an older version?
A: I don't usually do backports.
Q: Do you also bring the mod for fabric?
Q: Can i add your mod in my modpack?
A: Yes, but it has to be linked to the project page and the author (XxRexRaptorxX) has to be mentioned. (Curseforge modpacks meet this criterion by default)
Q: Can i make a video/tutorial/let's play/... about your mod or project?
A: Of course! But a mention in the video description would be great. You can send me a link, then it might make it to the project page.
Q: Can i upload your projects to another site?
A: wtf no?!