Project: Vibrant Journeys is an expansive world generation mod that focuses on improving vanilla biomes by adding small details to make the world feel more alive and dynamic!
Mod News: August 25, 2022
Note: all biomes have trees have been moved to a brand new mod: Pioneer! (link may not be available until approved by CurseForge)
I felt as though the biome section of the mod had grown too large and bloated and needed to be split off into a separate mod, which keeps this mod more focused on adding new content to existing biomes. The recent update also reimplements a few old features and introduces some new ones.
- Groundcover: Find rocks, twigs, fallen leaves, bones, pinecones, seashells, and more as you journey across the Minecraft landscape!
- Livelier biomes: Tall grass variants, fallen trees, bark mushrooms, and nether flora!
- Improved lakes: Lakes and ponds are a lot less boring with seagrass, cattails, and lilypads!
- Improved beaches: Beaches are decorated with sea oats, seashells, and beach grass!
- Better ruined Nether portals: Ruined portals are now flavored and come in soul sand, basalt, warped, and crimson variants!
- Mini-improvements: cobwebs under tree leaves, tropical fish spawns in jungles, and more!
- Groundcover: Find rocks, twigs, fallen leaves, bones, pinecones, and more as you journey across the Minecraft landscape!
- New Biomes: Explore over 20+ new biomes, such as the overgrown spires and verdant sands!
- Improved Lakes: Lakes are now a lot less boring with seagrass and cattails!
- Improved beaches: Beaches are decorated with sea oats and seashells!
- Ambient Mobs: Fireflies, snails, frogs, clams, starfish, and more!
- Mini-improvements: cobwebs under trees, tropical fish in jungles, more grass in rivers, and bushes in plains!
Check out my other mods!
Project: Vibrant Journeys is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International