Version: 0.0.58 (RELEASE)
- Fixes fluid storage not allowing un-filtered extraction (Fixes #71)
Version: 0.0.57 (RELEASE)
- Fixes fluid storage converting fluids (Fixes #69)
- Compiled against forge version bump
Version: 0.0.56 (RELEASE)
- Multi-Armor Helmet now looks forward when on armor stands.
- Updated Gradle build system
- Correct Spelling Error (Fixes #68)
- Add countermeasure for invalid state changes of Overloaded's power items (Fixes #65)
- Change Render format to block for ghost blocks (changes text render posistion)
Version: 0.0.55 (RELEASE)
- Added Waila (Hwyla) support for Hyper Energy Capability (Infinity Capacitor)
Version: 0.0.54 (RELEASE)
- Update to new Forge and Mapping snapshots.
- Fix default compressed netherrack looking like Cobblestone. Will have to manually reset config to see change (or apply change yourself).
- Improve Multi-Armor rendering on Non-player entities
- Add config entry to make Infinity Container have two slots. This is to help with Vanilla but is a performance decrease. Default to disabled.
- Update invalid fingerprint message to say report to cjm721
- Forgot to do sided checks for some Tile Entities (cause weirdness in single player only)
- Wrote a test (Really wish I could write tests for everything, but Minecraft makes it very annoying)
Version: 0.0.53 (RELEASE)
- Refactor ItemMultiTool (Code cleanup)
- Add lang file for zn_cn (provided by DazzleCool)
Version: 0.0.52 (RELEASE)
- Multi-Tool now gives better error message when unable to break / place
- Multi-Tool now also respect's server's range limits
- Dynamic Registration now in single place
- Abstracted multi-armor rendering
- New config entry for item texture size. Before item texture size was tied to block resolution
- Config is now synced from server to client
- Config rewrite - physical files are the same though
- Can now upload to Curse from command line (No mod changes)
- Forge version compiled against bumped up to 2611, should still be compatible with old versions
Version: 0.0.51 (RELEASE)
- Enable ground speed modifier again. (Why can't flight and walk speed be done the same way... to many one offs for my liking, although I like how ground speed is done now, might make some more features out of it)
Version: 0.0.50.1 (RELEASE)
Hotfix to disable ground speed modifications
- jar is now signed (Because why not?)
- Disable ground speed modifications as the way I am currently doing it breaks servers
Version: 0.0.50 (RELEASE)
Mostly quality of life changes / just getting the code base in a better state.
- Changelog will now be appended with previous info (pulled changelogs from last two days also)
- Added One Probe Integration for Item Interface / Player Interface / Hyper * Senders / Infinity Capacitor
- Linking Card will no longer forget the receiver when binding
- Nether Star Block is now Ore Dictionaryed to blockNetherStar
- Code Cleanup using IDEA's automated tasks
- Added charged variants of all powered items to creative menu.
Fixed: * NPE if you somehow placed a Player Interface without setting the placer
Version: 0.0.49 (RELEASE)
Multi-Armor Settings Editor Implemented (+Recipe)
- Right Click in GUI to change to more precise input mode for sliders.
- Ground speed increase now uses power
- Has config options for balancing
- Flight has additional config options for balancing.
- Max Speed limits are also in config
- Most features can now be enabled/disabled via the settings editor.
- Settings are saved to the helmet.
Fixed: * Compressed Block now have blast resistance that corresponds to their hardness.
Version: 0.0.48 (BETA)
Making build as beta as most likely will also push an update within next 24 hours to move settings GUI out of Dev Mode. All changes should be stable.
Railgun implemented and moved out of dev only mode
- Has recipe (that needs balancing)
- Many config options for balancing
Sneak Scroll to change by Power Delta
- Ctrl + Sneak to change by 100 * Power Delta
- Cleaned up Generic Data Storage to be more efficient and persist settings (used by armor and railgun)
- Cleaned up locale file as it had old entires
Dev Mode: * Working on Settings GUI for the Multi-Armor