Uploaded by BluSunrize
Uploaded Aug 30, 2020
Game Version Forge
Size 8.40 MB
Supported Modloader Versions
Supported Java Versions
Supported Minecraft 1.14 Versions
- - Added dyed sheetmetal & slabs, textured by Rorax! (BluSunrize)
- Changed various recipes: (BluSunrize)
- Engineering blocks got cheaper
- MV architecture now uses electrum
- Gunpowder has more output
- Press molds need less steel
- Changed the Railgun (BluSunrize)
- New model!
- New types of ammo!
- More energy storage!
- New advancements!
- Changed the pump to be configured for input on the bottom by default (Malte)
- Changed nugget to ingot/ingot to block recipes to only trigger when an IE ingot is used in the middle slot (Malte)
- If more mods adopt this convention it will mean that crafting a storage block from a specific mod will be possible
- Changed ItemHandler for the Silo to hopefully cooperate better with Refined Storage (BluSunrize)
- Fixed continued depletion of already depleted mineral veins (BluSunrize)
- Fixed RTFM advancement not being announced (BluSunrize)
- Fixed crashes with Building Gadgets & JEI (BluSunrize)
- Fixed incorrect waterlogging of dummy blocks for pump, posts and others (BluSunrize)
- Fixed mineral survey tools not breaking when exceeding their damage (BluSunrize)
- Fixed recipe list positions in squeezer & fermenter GUI (BluSunrize)
- Fixed some threading issues with recipes (BluSunrize)
- Fixed missing details for the IKELOS shader (BluSunrize)
- Fixed more concurrency exceptions with mineral veins (BluSunrize)
- Fixed alloy grit recipes outputting too little (BluSunrize)