(Not really a technological mod, but I couldn't think of a better name)
This mod adds a number of functional blocks, items and enchantments...
It also adds an ore - "Fine Ore", ingots of which are used in multiple recipes, so gather it whenever you can.
If you have mod "Patchouli", you will be able to craft a Fine Technology manual that covers most content of this mod in an organized way. So, I recommend it.
There are also advancements which unlock the recipes in a certain order.
This is my main content mod, where I put every new object. List of content below is not full - check the change logs for more objects and details.
The mod is integrated with JEI - it shows a description and usage for some items and blocks.
Several blocks and items show additional info on 'Alt' key, indicated by string "Alt+".
List of content:
- Accumulator (generates energy from furnace fuel)
- Beacon of Hostility (makes all creatures hostile in its range)
- Better Door
- Block Detector
- Breaker (ranged block breaker/harvester)
- Chunk Keeper (loader)
- Delay Circuit
- Energy Cable (transfer rate=1600 units per tick)
- Energy Measurer (measures energy in a block and outputs a proportional restone signal)
- Experience Block (stores and deposits player's experience)
- Fine Clock (switchable and adjustable clock)
- Gelatin Extractor
- Item Counter (counts specified items in a block and outputs a redstone signal based on a condition)
- Item Disenchanter (transfers enchantments from an item to books in exchange for energy)
- Light Gate
- Logic circuits
- Logic gates
- Magma Melter (generates lava from Magma)
- Paper Mill (produces paper from Bagasse)
- Player Emulator
- Remote Activator
- Semi-automatic Crafter
- Shredder (produces 2 Bagasse and 1 sugar from 1 sugar cane)
- Signal Cable (an alternative to Redstone dust)
- Signal Counter
- Sliding Door
- Smart Item Pipe (extensive functionality)
- Sturdy Box (item storage block)
- Sturdy Stone (colored stone variants)
- Switch (like a lever, but is a normal block)
- Tile Booster (increases operation speed of adjacent blocks)
- Timed Sequencer
- Transfer Scaffolding
- Translocator (ranged item transfer implementation)
- and more
- Block Manipulator
- Box Upgrade (used to upgrade a Sturdy Box without breaking it)
- Cross of Flight
- Drainer (used to remove big amount of a liquid)
- Fine Tool (a tool of this mod)
- Gelatin (substitute for Slime Ball)
- Igniter (stronger version of Flint & Steel)
- Item Filter (used in Smart Item Pipe)
- Launcher (ranged weapon, can shoot arrows, potions, TNT)
- Link provider
- Object Scanner (used to search creatures, blocks, structures or items in the world)
- Portable Remote Activator
- Tile Mover (able to translocate any breakable block)
- Village Trader (allows to trade with villagers remotely)
- and more
- Counter-teleport (for helmet)
- Divergence (for armor)
- Magic Resistance (for armor)
- Multi-break (for tools)
- Push (for chestplate)
- Vein-mining (for tools)
- Water Vision (for helmet)
Rotatable blocks can be rotated by Fine Tool, Shift + right-clicking with empty hand, or a suitable tool from other mod.
Modpack policy - allowed to be used in any modpack.