(Not really a technological mod, but I couldn't think of a better name)
This mod adds a number of functional blocks, items and enchantments...
It also adds an ore - "Fine Ore", ingots of which are used in multiple recipes, so gather it whenever you can.
If you have mod "Patchouli", you will be able to craft a Fine Technology manual that covers most content of this mod in an organized way. So, I recommend it.
This is my main content mod, where I put every new object. List of content below may vary between major versions - check the change logs for more objects and details.
List of content:
- Accumulator (generates energy from furnace fuel)
- Item Disenchanter (transfers enchantments from an item to books in exchange for energy)
- Player Emulator (emulates a player, and is able to activate mob spawners)
- Shredder (metal ore crusher)
- Sturdy Box (item storage block)
- Accelerator (increases operation speed of adjacen block)
- and more.
- Box Upgrade (used to upgrade a Sturdy Box without breaking it)
- Cross of Flight
- Drainer (used to remove big amount of a liquid)
- Igniter (stronger version of Flint & Steel)
- Launcher (ranged weapon, can shoot arrows, potions, TNT)
- Object Mover (able to translocate any breakable block or entity)
- Village Trader (allows to trade with villagers remotely)
- and more.
- Vein-mining (for tools)
Modpack policy - allowed to be used in any modpack.