- Fixed bug where changes to MC's window dimensions can cause armor items to render outside their slots.
- Fixed bug where some quads of Chiseled Armor stack models render with incorrect tint colors (Ex: grass blocks).
- Prevented block collection if a bodypart template reference area has not yet been set.
- Added Chiseled Armor pieces that render chiseled blocks (and any items) as their moving parts.
- Fixed unsafe means of getting a Bit Tool's set/filter bit state name (fixes #14).
- Fixed bug where the disabling of Bit Wrench overlay rendering also disabled other rendering.
- Fixed longstanding bug with scaling objects in GUIs.
In addition to this page, information on Chiseled Armor can be obtained in-game by the following means:
- Holding the control key while hovering the cursor over a Chiseled Armor itemstack will display usage information.
- JEI will give basic information on how to import copies of blocks in-world into armor pieces.
- Pressing the question mark button in the top right of the Chiseled Armor GUI will enter help mode, where all relevant objects will render detailed help text when hovering the cursor over them. (this is a particularly useful and expansive source of information about Chiseled Armor).
Step 1 - Bodypart Template Creation
Click a surface in 'Template Creation' mode to set an area that represents the bodypart associated with the armor piece's selected moving part at the selected scale (right-click to additionally fill the area with bits that will be ignored when importing):
Step 2 - Block Collection
After you have created your model around the in-world bodypart template area, put the armor piece in 'Block Collection' mode. Clicking one block/bit and releasing on another, draws a box around your model and imports copies of all intersecting blocks:
Chiseled Armor GUI
All data of all currently worn armor pieces can be viewed and modified in the GUI that opens by pressing its keybind - default is G. There, any item can be added/removed and can have any number of GL operations (rotation, translation, scale) applied to it:
- Ported to Minecraft 1.12 (for Chisels & Bits v14+)