Charmonium for Fabric
Charmonium is a mod for Minecraft 1.16 (Fabric) that adds Ambient biome sound effects, Underground sound effects and additional background music. It's designed to place nicely with Vanilla+ mods and depends on Charm.
- Biome-specific environment sounds for both day and night to add extra depth to the otherwise uncomfortably silent world.
- Cave sounds increase in intensity as you mine deeper, but fade as you light up the surrounding area.
- Mineshafts have wooden creaking sounds.
- Villages have some general activity sounds during the day.
- Ambient sound volume can be controlled using the "Ambient Sounds" slider in Minecraft's options.
Five additional background tracks have been added to the game:
- "There" (þarna) - random Overworld track.
- "Beneath" (Undir) - random Nether track (when lower than level 48).
- "Mouse" (Mús) - random Icy Biome track.
- "Stone" (Steinn) - played when in underground ruins (like Quark's big dungeons or Strange's ruins)
- "Ghost" (Draugur) - played when in underground ruins as above