Charm is a mod for Minecraft inspired by the Quark mod in that it is designed to enhance the vanilla game experience without compromising its gameplay style. It does not need Quark in order to work, but adds some extra functionality if Quark is present.
For Minecraft 1.15:
You can download it from the files on this project page. Find out about all the features on the documentation website: https://svenhjol.github.io/Charm/
Some 1.15 features:
- Ender Pearl blocks that you teleport to when eating chorus fruit.
- Enchantment to preserve your tool enchantments if it expires.
- More wolf textures.
- No more accidentally hurting your own pets.
- Connect any compass to a banner or beacon.
- More village biomes.
- Trade with a Wandering Villager for a map to more structures.
For Minecraft 1.12:
Charm offers over 60 small features to the game, each of which can be enabled, disabled or changed via the main configuration file. The full set of features is available here: https://svenhjol.github.io/Charm/features-1.12/
Please be patient with this mod's development - I intend to continue maintaining 1.12 after the 1.15/1.16 release of Charm (and Strange), but I am very short on time because of other commitments beyond modding.
Some 1.12 features:
- Improved village decorations - villages can generate in more biomes.
- Composters with JEI, Quark and Inspirations integration.
- Barrels and lanterns adapted from Minecraft 1.14.
- New totems to help you explore and battle.
- More wolf and cat textures.
- Abandoned crates of loot to be found while exploring underground.
- Illusioners and Vindicators roam in Roofed Forests.
- Improved recycling of iron and gold items in a furnace.
Feel free to use this mod in modpacks, and please report errors and compatibility issues to the github issue tracker, not to this page.
Comments have been disabled as I don't have the time to check them here! Please join us at The Atom-sphere discord server:https://discord.gg/uCAGJ2A
-- Sven Hjól