A Fabric mod which displays the movements keys and mouse clicks on the screen.
📖 What's this mod?
Well, it's very simple. It shows which keys/buttons you are pressing on the screen, it also displays the CPS.
It's fully customizable: colors, which buttons to show, where to put the HUD.
To use this mod it's very simple!
While in-game you will notice a new HUD: the AuroraKeystrokes' HUD!
To customize it you get two options:
- Edit the file `config/keystrokes.toml` which isn't recommended because you might crash your game.
- Use the configuration GUI which you can access with `/keystrokes`
Other commands available:
- `/keystrokes`: Open the configuration GUI
- `/keystrokes reload`: Reload the configuration file.
- `/keystrokes save`: Save the configuration file.