Artisanat is a mod for the latest version of Minecraft that adds a ton of new decorative blocks, such as new bricks, stained dark prismarine, more concrete/terracotta blocks as well as end-game fresh ore blocks.
You can visit the official website for Artisanat for more information.
Visit the website for all the information on the features of Artisanat.
Artisanat currently adds those blocks to the game:
- Stained bricks
- More terracotta/concrete blocks
- Stained dark prismarine
- Wood blocks
- Cobblestone bricks
- Granite, diorite and andesite bricks
- Sandstone bricks and polished sandstone
- Smooth stone paving
- Chiseled prismarine
- Prismarine brick paving
- Quartz paving
- Cut and plated ore blocks, ore bricks, ore tiles (coal, iron, copper, etc...)
You can support Promenade on the Patreon page of the founder, main developer and maintainer of the Dawn Team mods (Hugman).
By supporting Hugman, you can get access to the following:
- Vote for the next features to be added to the Dawn Team mods
- Get exclusive screenshots of the next features to be added to Dawn Team mods
- Get early access to the latest beta versions of Dawn Team mods with new features
- Get early access to new mods from the Dawn Team mods
We do not want to lock any in-game feature of the Dawn Team mods behind a paywall, because we believe that any Minecraft mod should forever remain free to download and fully exploit/use.
Supporting via Patreon is a more of way to help Hugman to continue to improve the mods and show the gratitude you might have towards Hugman's work. Some money you donate may be used to pay for new features, such as music or art, but not all of it.
🎮 Our Mods
Artisanat is made for Fabric, and currently not for Forge.