This mod adds chimney pipes, through which smoke from the fire or furnace goes up into the air.
Requires ForgeEndertech library.
For greater immersion use with Pollution of the Realms.
- Lots of craftable chimneys from common building materials
- Variaty of smoke colors depending on the material of the chimney
- Particles collide and react to the wind
- Transparent chimneys for more exciting scenery
- Smoker block to generate any kind of smoke with gui configurable parameters
Vents and Pumps
If you want a chimney pipe to be outside your building, you can use the vents to connect the pipe to your furnace.
- The more sources connected to the chimney, the more smoke you'll get
- Intensivity of the smoke depends on what obstacles and conductors it went through
- The variety of smoke colors depends on the sources and the path taken by the smoke
- Add custom smoke emitters
- Change smoke color, amount, intensivity, scale
- Use Smoker block to generate any kind of smoke with gui configurable parameters
- Create your own custom chimneys from any block you like
- Feel free to use the mod in any modpacks.
- You are allowed to use it without asking for permission.