“Large ore deposits” is a mod that adds very rare, but super-massive ore deposits to the world, the discovery of which is comparable to finding the Holy Grail, which can make you filthy rich and gives additional motivation for the mining process.
REQUIRES ForgeEndertech library.
For best results, use with Advanced Finders.
- Easily configurable ore deposits with simple parameters
- Predefined configs for the most common ores
- Creation of mixed ore deposits with specified ore proportions
- In-game commands for testing and tweaking
- Out-of-the-box compatibility with modded ores
- Configurable aboveground indicators of underlying deposits (by default, composite circles of Glowroses, Mystical and Vanilla flowers are used)
- Setting different parameters and restrictions for different dimensions and biomes
- Adding support for any ores by using in-game commands or putting custom configs to the .minecraft/config/adlods/Deposits folder
- Controlling the vanilla ore generation using configs in the .minecraft/config/adlods/VanillaOres folder
- Supported ores by default: aluminum, amethyst, ancient debris, coal, cobalt, copper, diamond, emerald, gold, iridium, iron, lapis, lead, nether gold, nether quartz, nickel, osmium, palladium, platinum, redstone, rhodium, ruby, ruthenium, sapphire, silver, tin, topaz, uranium, zinc.
- /lods list deposits - shows the list of all availiable deposits in the chat (config name = deposit name)
- /lods list generated - logs the list of generated deposits with their coords (only for loaded chunks)
- /lods add <deposit> <rarity> <minSize_maxSize> <minAltitude_maxAltitude> - defines a new deposit and creates a config for it (e.g. /lods add vibranium 2000 300_600 4_16). In version 1.12 use hyphen ( - ) instead of underscore ( _ )
- /lods addspec - does the same as above, but allows specifying the exact ore ID (e.g. /lods addspec amethyst 3400 200_400 4_16 oresabovediamonds:amethyst_ore)
- /lods remove <deposit> - removes definition of specified deposit and its config
- /lods reload - reloads all configs (no need to restart the game after making some changes)
- /lods gen <deposit> - generates ore deposit in the current chunk with parameters from the config
- /lods genat <posX> <posZ> <deposit> - generates ore deposit at the specified position
- /lods test <deposit> <amount> - generates ore deposit of the specified size at the current position, replacing also air blocks (usefull for quick testing without having to go underground)
- /lods strip chunk - removes all blocks in the current chunk, which are not ores
- /lods strip around - removes all blocks in surrounding chunks, which are not ores
- /lods dress <chunk | around | all> - restores removed blocks (note that removed blocks are not saved between sessions, so make sure you have restored them all before shutting down the server)
- Feel free to use the mod in any modpacks.
- You are allowed to use it without asking for permission.