What is PhysicsToggle:
PhysicsToggle is a lightweight plugin that simply disabled the physics with a radius of players with the PhysicsToggle.command permission.
- Disables physics around the player.
- Regional support [In development]
- API [In Development]
- Not memory intensive.
- Works on all versions of Bukkit
/togglephysics - Toggles the physics around the player that issued this command. Requires the PhysicsToggle.command or PhysicsToggle* permission.
This plugin does update automatically:
This plugin checks for updates and will download updates. If you do not want this plugin to automatically update, all you need to do is edit one line in the "plugins\AUpdater\global.yml" file. Just change the one variable in there to false (or, if you run into any problems, copy the code below)
# Updater by ArsenArsen
# Global config
# Sets should updates be downloaded globaly
How to Install
- Drop this plugin into you plugins folder
- Find/Create a plugin that will allow you get to your world
- Restart your server