QualityArmory is meant to be a replacement for Crackshot, as it's last released update was for 1.8. What this plugin aims to do is add guns into minecraft without affecting the base game. All 3D gun models are loaded onto select items and data values in such a way as to make sure you should never see those textures unless you are given a gun.
- Adds new guns, such as P30, M16, M40, MP5, AK-47, Remmington, HeneryRifle, an RPG, and many more.
- Does not replace existing items in the game.
- Built-in resoucepack distributor; players will see the guns without you needing to change your server resoucepack.
- Built-in auto-updater, allowing for improvements and new guns to be synched with the server on reloads.
- Includes an API to allow other plugins to add guns
- Supports 1.9 - 1.12
- /QA give <Gun>, gives the player a gun if they have permission "qualityarmory.give"
- /QA listItemIds, prints the materials and data for all guns.
- /QA giveAmmo <Ammo>, gives the player a stack of ammo if they have permission "qualityarmory.give"
- /QA craft, gives the player a gun if they have permission "qualityarmory.craft"
Creating custom guns:
Creating custom guns is as easy as Crackshot. To learn how to create new guns, visit the Wiki HERE.
Plans for the future:
- Include features that CrackShot and CSP already has such as:
- --and some gun attachments.
- Include turrets.
- Include throw-able objects (such as axes)
- Include more guns and ammo.
- Inherits qualityarmory.admin
- Inherits quailityarmory.default
You can view the API and how to use it here:
This plugin does update automatically:
This plugin checks for updates and will download updates. If you do not want this plugin to automatically update, all you need to do is edit one line in the "config.yml" file. Just change the one variable in there to false (or, if you run into any problems, copy the code below)
How to Install
- Drop this plugin into you plugins folder
- Find/Create a plugin that will allow you get to your world
- Restart your server
This plugin uses bStats:
bStats is a metrics service that allows me to to see how many servers use my plugins, how many players they have, and which countries use my plugin the most. All information is anonymized, so no information can be directly linked to you, and instead is added to the average of all severs that use the plugin.