[Bannar is still WIP]
A bukkit plugin for backing up your server.
- Backs-up the full server directory, including plugins, worlds, and config/property files.
- Compresses backups. Can reduces the files down to 1/4th the size.
- Includes automatic scheduled backups. Delay between backups is configurable.
- Anti-Lag: Your server will not freeze when backups occur.
- Fast backups: Saving servers can take less than a minute.
- Small plugin size.
- Supports FTP: Upload your backups to your home computer
- Backup limits: If you're limited on space, you can configure limits to the amount of backups that are stored.
- Will be continuously updated.
Using compression techniques, we can decrease the backup size by up to 300%. When tested, this plugin can reduce a 2.82GB server down to just 0.98GB.
Removes useless files:
ServerRestorer has built in filters to make sure you are not saving useless files. Files such as logs files, which can be GBs in size full of console spam, and server.jar files, which cannot change, are not included in backups. Doing this can reduce the back file size by GBs. If you wish to store these files in the backups for some reason, you can always enable serverjar backups in the config.
ServerRestorer supports FTP! You can now transfer backups directly from the server to your home computer or to another server.
Coming soon. The intention of the restorer is to easily restore your server to an older backup whenever you want. Due to the fact that the server needs to be stopped in order to make changes to any of the files, this is still in WIP. Until this is added, just shutdown your server and copy all of the files from the Zip into your server directory to restore your server.
- /sr save - Forces the save
- /sr enableAutoSaver [delay] - Changes the auto saver delay
- /sr disableAutoSaver - Disables the autosaver.
- "serverrestorer.*" - Contains all the permissions below
- "serverrestorer.save" - Allows the user to access /sr commands.
This plugin collects stats using bStats:
Bestats only collects information regarding your system architecture, the server version, and plugin version. If you really do not want any of this information being sent, you can disable bstats by going into the config and setting: "enableStats" to false.