What is LobbyAPI
LobbyAPI was created to manage multiple worlds and allow players to teleport to those worlds using user friendly menu, while being able to be fully configurable.Just by using the commands /lobby or /hub, the player has access to all worlds specified in the menu, where when they click on the block the represents a world they are teleported to location given to that world. LobbyAPI has tons of configurable methods to change the color of the block in the menu, the amount of that block, what spot it is located, and the description of the world, who can see or go to a world, along with the methods for how the world will interact with other worlds.
How to create and manage worlds
If you a re new to LobbyAPI, you can find a guide how to set up worlds at this link:
- Allows players to teleport from world to world.
- Menu is fully customizable
- Shows all players in given world
- Allows players to teleport from Server to Server (for bungee servers only).
- Allows other plugins to access when a player teleports to a new world or clicks on a new world in the menu.
- Works on all versions of Bukkit
- Plugin support LobbyAPI is just the back-bone for the plugins that will add the worlds. All that is needed to add a world to the menu will be under Developer Information.
Icon Customization is here!
Now you can easily customize the materials, description, and other attributes for each world registered!
|/Lobby||Opens up the WorldMenu|
|/Hub||Opens up the WorldMenu|
|/LobbyApi||Allows you to change some properties of LobbyAPI|
|/LobbyApi addWorld [world]||Adds a world to the LobbyAPI menu|
|/LobbyApi removeWorld [world]||Removes a world to the LobbyAPI menu|
|/LobbyApi addServer [world]||Adds a server to the LobbyAPI menu|
|/LobbyApi removeServer [world]||Removes a server to the LobbyAPI menu|
|/LobbyApi listServers||Shows a list for all the servers|
Shows a list for all the worlds
|/LobbyApi setDefaultWeather [world] [weather]||Sets the default weather for a world. Choices are NORMAL, NO_RAIN, and ALWAYS_RAINING|
|/LobbyApi addJoiningCommand [world] [command]||Adds a command that should be sent when a player joins that world.|
|/LobbyApi removeJoiningCommand [world] [command id]||Removes a command that should be sent when a player joins that world.|
|/LobbyApi listJoiningCommands [world]||Lists all the commands that are sent when a player joins that world.|
- ---Gives access to all lobbyapi features
- --Gives all commands that users should have. If you do not know what permissions to give to your players, just give them this.
- --Only gives access to commands
- --Gives access to the /hub commands.
- --Gives players the ability to join worlds that are private, or have gone over the player limit
Dependencies and Compatibility
LobbyAPI does not depend on any other plugin, and should work with all other plugins. If you receive any errors from my plugin or features or not enabled for you, please make a comment or ticket of this page.
If you want to register a world through a plugin, use the guide HERE . Call this method in onEnable method to register worlds when the plugin loads.
To add a BungeeServer to the menu, all you need is this line: LobbyAPI.registerBungeeServer(String bungeeServersName, Description, WoolColor);
This plugin does update automatically:
This plugin checks for updates and will download updates. If you do not want this plugin to automatically update, all you need to do is edit one line in the "plugins\AUpdater\global.yml" file. Just change the one variable in there to false (or, if you run into any problems, copy the code below)
# Updater by ArsenArsen
# Global config
# Sets should updates be downloaded globaly
How to Install
- Drop this plugin into you plugins folder
- Find/Create a plugin that will allow you get to your world
- Restart your server