LoopCommands is a plugin that was created for SammyT291, which lets server owners loop an near infinite amount specific commands after a delay of however long they want. To use this plugin, you would need to add the next few lines in the config.yml.
command: "say The Command"
- "ANYTHING_1" is the name of the repeat. It can be anything. This just helps identify what the commands does
- command is the command that will be sent
- time is the delay between repeats. Demicals are accepted. Use D to specify the time in days, H for hours, and M for minutes
- Server owns can loop commands, and have as many commands as they want.
- /LoopCommandReload : reloads just the plugin itself if you update the /command folder (e.g. add a new .txt file) (Must have permission "Loop.canReload" )
Dependencies and Compatibility
How to Install
- Drop this plugin into you plugins folder
- Restart your server
- Create the Text files with the name of the command on one line, and the time in seconds on the other (NOTE: make sure the text files have at least two lines)
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Added debug control. You can now set it so there will be no debug messages.
- Fixed initialization errors
- Just released
I will add on to this plugin whatever seems needed. If you have an idea for what I could add, post in the comments and I may add it.