Get the Shadowlands version from GitHub. The SL versions are 3.x and BfA is 2.x
WeakAuras is a powerful and flexible framework that allows the display of highly customizable graphics on World of Warcraft's user interface to indicate buffs, debuffs, and other relevant information. This addon was created to be a lightweight replacement for Power Auras but has since introduced more functionalities while remaining efficient and easy to use.
- An intuitive and powerful configuration interface
- Custom textures including all textures from Power Auras and Blizzard's spell alerts
- Progress bars and textures that show the exact duration of auras
- Displays based on auras, health, power (mana, rage, soul shards, holy power, etc.), cooldowns, combat events, runes, totems, items, and many other triggers
- Preset and user-defined animations
- Custom side-effects such as chat announcements or sounds
- Grouping, which allows multiple displays to be positioned and configured at the same time
- CPU optimizations such as conditional loading/unloading of displays, modularity, and prevention of full aura scanning
- Powerful customization options, such as animation paths, on-show/on-hide code, and custom triggers, for Lua-savvy users
To open the options window, type
/weakauras into your chat and hit enter or use the minimap icon.
- WeakAuras Companion: This application adds the missing link between Wago.io and the World of Warcraft addon, enabling you to update your auras in a convenient fashion.
- WeakAuras_StopMotion: This addon adds a new region type to WeakAuras that allows for stop motion animations. Stop Motion textures contain each frame of the animation as a separate image. The addon ships with a number of animations and it supports custom textures.
- SharedMedia for more bar textures.
- SharedMediaAdditionalFonts for more fonts.
- ColorPickerPlus for a better version of the WoW color picker that includes class color templates and a copy and paste function.
For in-depth documentation, see the wiki page.
For some examples of what WeakAuras can do, take a look at wago.io where tons of people upload their creations and even feature complete interfaces utilizing WeakAuras!
- Please see the wiki page.
- If you've discovered something that's clearly wrong, or if you get an error, post a ticket.
- If you have a general comment or concern, feel free to comment on the main page!
- You're a programmer yourself and want to contribute? Check out our contributing guidelines to get started!
- Feel free to join our Discord Community to talk, get help and discuss everything WeakAuras!
If you want to help out with development without providing code yourself, you can always donate to the WeakAuras project maintainers using PayPal or become a Patreon: