- See the full RP name of a character on their nameplate, instead of their default name, colored like in their tooltip.
- Hide the names of players without an RP profile! (Off by default, can be enabled in the settings)
- See customized pets names (only for pets with a nameplate, if enabled, like hunters or warlocks).
- See their custom title if they have one. (Off by default, can be enabled in the settings. Enabling this option will replace the guild text by the player custom title.)
- New in version 1.4.0: Automatic fetching of profiles when a nameplate comes into view. You no longer need to have your cursor over someone to get their profile, profiles from people around you are automatically downloaded.
You can fine tune the settings of this module in the settings of Total RP 3 to have it only customize the nameplates when you are "In Character" or disable individual customizations.