Titan Panel Classic adds one or two information bars on the top and/or bottom of the screen and allows a framework for extensive plugin support.
Details about the Titan Panel Development Team can be found at the About subpage at their portal site.
NOTE: This version is for The Burning Crusade Classic version only.
- The ability to have 1 or 2 bars at the top and/or the bottom of your screen.
- Many builtin plugins that provide a great core set of features.
- Easy to use menus and options to change features on the fly.
- Fully supported plugin system. All plugins on the bar are plug-n-play.
- Ability to utilize Data Broker plugins.
Direct all issues and feature requests to the SourceForge Titan Panel Classic Development Team page.
- Please read the included TitanPanelSetup-READ_ME_FIRST.txt file for any special instructions needed to use this version of Titan Panel.
- Please check the Titan Panel Portal for a list of any recent issues. These will appear on the main page.
- If you are still having issues, please follow the instructions under ''Bug Reports'' above.
- TitanClassicAutoHide & TitanClassicAuxAutoHide
- TitanPanelClassic & supporting modules
The codebase for Titan Panel Classic was transferred from the original Titan Panel code. A few very dedicated people have maintained Titan Panel over the years. They are in order of chronological responsibility: TitanMod, Dark Imakuni and Adsertor.