NOTE: There have been many comments with errors including tool tips. The short answer is Blizzard tainted the path used by TitanRepair and bags. They both use tool tips - don't ask, I have no answer!
My thought is TitanRepair and Blizzard using similar routines doing their normal processing can cause the errors being seen.
I have seen odd tool tip behavior with a pet in a cage - and Titan NOT enabled. The pet tool tip forces itself onto the screen at odd times... Even when one has not moused over the cage.
If someone more knowledgeable has tips to work around this - feel free to contact us!
Note: Due to the UI changes in DragonFlight, Titan Panel no longer auto adjusts the UI elements / frames. Please use the WoW UI edit mode to adjust frames away from Titan Panel bar(s).
Currently the menu & bag frame and the status / xp frame are NOT adjustable via edit mode. In the Titan Configuration for Bottom Bars you may adjust the menu & bag frame and the status / xp frame vertically only.
Titan Panel adds one or two information bars on the top and/or bottom of the screen and allows a framework for extensive plugin support.
Details about the Titan Panel Development Team can be found at the About subpage at their portal site.
NOTE: Titan Panel Classic is available at https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/titan-panel-classic
NOTE: Titan Panel Classic Era is available at https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/titan-panel-classic-era
- The ability to have 1 or 2 bars at the top and/or the bottom of your screen.
- Many builtin plugins that provide a great core set of features.
- Easy to use menus and options to change features on the fly.
- Fully supported plugin system. All plugins on the bar are plug-n-play.
- Ability to utilize Data Broker plugins.
Direct all issues and feature requests to the SourceForge Titan Panel Development Team page.
- Please read the included TitanPanelSetup-READ_ME_FIRST.txt file for any special instructions needed to use this version of Titan Panel.
- Please check the Titan Panel Portal for a list of any recent issues. These will appear on the main page.
- If you are still having issues, please follow the instructions under ''Bug Reports'' above.
- TitanAutoHide & TitanAuxAutoHide
- TitanPanel & supporting modules
A few very dedicated people have maintained Titan Panel over the years. They are in order of chronological responsibility: TitanMod, Dark Imakuni and Adsertor.