Titan Panel adds one or two information bars on the top and/or bottom of the screen and allows a framework for extensive plugin support.
Details about the Titan Panel Development Team can be found at the About subpage at their portal site.
NOTE: Titan Panel Classic is available at https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/titan-panel-classic
NOTE: Titan Panel Classic Era is available at https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/titan-panel-classic-era
- The ability to have 1 or 2 bars at the top and/or the bottom of your screen.
- Many builtin plugins that provide a great core set of features.
- Easy to use menus and options to change features on the fly.
- Fully supported plugin system. All plugins on the bar are plug-n-play.
- Ability to utilize Data Broker plugins.
Direct all issues and feature requests to the SourceForge Titan Panel Development Team page.
The Titan Panel change history is available at the Titan Panel Portal site. You may also find the most recent release notes on our SourceForge Titan Panel Version History wiki page. Recent changes will be in the Titan Configuration of the addon.
- Please read the included TitanPanelSetup-READ_ME_FIRST.txt file for any special instructions needed to use this version of Titan Panel.
- Please check the Titan Panel Portal for a list of any recent issues. These will appear on the main page.
- If you are still having issues, please follow the instructions under ''Bug Reports'' above.
- TitanAutoHide & TitanAuxAutoHide
- TitanPanel & supporting modules
- TitanBag : Dec 2022 : Moved 'open bags' (left click) to an option (default off) until container taint is resolved.
A few very dedicated people have maintained Titan Panel over the years. They are in order of chronological responsibility: TitanMod, Dark Imakuni, Adsertor, and urnati.