OmegaMap is a scalable, moveable, transparent alternate world map that the user can have on screen while they continue to play and interact with the world. It is based off of the old AlphaMap addon but re-written from the ground up using the Wow map code.
- A scalable, moveable, transparent map
- Options to display quests POI on the map with a hideable quest objective window
- Option to display Archeology dig sites
- Option to display Dungeon Boss Icons
- Option to increase the size of the player arrow & group member icons
- Option to have the map be hidden when combat starts
- Native support for displaying HandyNotes, Gathermate2, TomTom, Routes, PetTracker, AngryWorldQuests, CTMapMod
- Moveable HotSpot which brings up the map on mouseover.
Option to display alternate Minimap textured maps of Battlegrounds "Compact Mode" will only show explorable areas of the map. Unexplored parts will have a slight tint to them . Note: Due to how Blizzard makes their maps, there is not a compact mode for every map. OmegaMap now saves position and scale for Battlegrounds independent of the normal map. Just enter a BG and position the map, It will then switch when entering and leaving BGs. Alternate BattleGround Maps: Minimap textured maps of Battlegrounds displaying all player units, and Battleground flags/objectives. Right Clicking on the Map POI icons or icons in the not list will bring up a list of Commands to broadcast to the raid group. IE "Fall back to Black Smith" or "Farm Undefended." Left clicking will bring up Zerg Alerts to broadcast to the raid, IE 1,2,3,.. or "Zerg incoming to Farm". or "Farm OK!". For Capture the Flag Games, Right Clicking on the Flag Carrier icon will bring up Flag Carrier Alerts to Broadcast. IE "Alliance Flag Headed East" or "Horde Flag at Alliance Roof"
For the OmegaMap FAQ check out: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/omegamap/pages/omega-map-faq/
See Patch Notes / Change History for specific details of functional changes/bug fixes
Bugs & Feature Requests
For Bug Reporting & Feature Request, create a ticket at CurseForge: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/omegamap/