Allows simple loot filtering, preventing specified items from being looted.
- Specify filtered items in a simple drag and drop interface.
- Filtered items can be used as a
blacklist(default), where all other items except those that are filtered are looted.
- Alternatively, filtered items can be used as a
whitelist, in which all items that are not filtered are ignored.
- Dramatically speeds up looting compared to standard built-in
- Optionally output a message when
kLootFilterignores an item due to filtering.
- Due to how loot filtering must function within the WoW API,
kLootFilterdoes not function if the built-in
Auto LootInterface option is enabled.
Options menu through the standard
ESC > Interface > kLootFilter, or with a slash command:
Adding Filtered Items
Options, simply drag and drop an item from your inventory to an open
Filtered Item box to add it to the filtered list.
Removing Filtered Items
Left-click (or drag) an item currently being filtered to remove it from the filtered list.