This addon shows how long it took for a queue to pop and how much time you have left to accept.
Also, it has the option to remove the "Leave Queue" button, so you don't accidentaly deny a queue (queue pops can still be denied via the right-click menu of the minimap-eye).
It was inspired by SafeQueue, but as that was not updated in a while and only supports arena/battleground queues, I completely rewrote the addon and added a few features and improvements.
- supports all kinds of queues (arenas/battlegrounds, Ashran/brawls, random/specific dungeons, looking for raids etc)
- supports simultaneous queues
- queue times are still correct if you reload or relog
- minimal performance impact (while you're not queued, this addon does nothing at all)
- "/jit button x" hides or shows the "Leave Queue" button ('hide', 'show')
- "/jit announce x" sets the output channel for queue times ('off', 'self' or 'group')
- "/jit sound x" sets if queue pop sounds should be played even when sound is muted ('on' or 'off')
Running any of these commands without a value prints the current value for that setting.