This addon displays information on all the stuff you are looting.
For reagents, it shows how many the player has in total, aswell as how many just got looted.
For other items it provides the option to display info on looted items based on their rarity.
For currencies, it shows how much of that currency you looted and how much you have in total.
For money the amount you looted is displayed.
Supports all kinds of loot sources including looting, (world) quests and the scrapper.
- all the different types of loot can be toggled seperately
- items that shall always be displayed can be manually entered
- manually entered items can be set as the only items displayed (e.g. when youre farming a specific item)
- includes fast autolooting like autolootplus, so you can disable alp
(if enabled, the loot window will be prevented from flashing up when you loot)
- supports jewelcrafting gem chip colors, so you can keep autoloot on when prospecting Legion ore
- if you have your map open when looting and it gets closed, it will be reopened
- the default blizzard loot toasts can be hidden
- can be hidden in arena to not cover the scoreboard
- can be hidden on island expeditions to not cover the cheering window
- can hide nameplates while fishing
- all settings can be changed in the Interface Panel, no commands required
- "/farmer gold" shows your gold difference since the last snapshot
- "/farmer gold reset" resets the gold snapshot
- "/farmer" opens the options panel
- "/farmer move" enables moving the frame
- "/farmer reset" resets the frames position
Feedback and ideas are always welcome!
This addon still needs localizations in many languages, feel free to visit the project page and add translations via the "Localizations" tab.