GoGoMount-Manager is a companion app for GoGoMount that let you manage your mount selections directly from the Mount Journal in addition to other quality of life improvements.
- Directly select global & zone based mounts directly from the Mount Journal. (zone selection is new)
- The ability to select the zone that you want to select mounts for. (new)
- The ability to select passenger mounts from the Mount Journal (new)
- The ability to copy the global settings from a profile directly to a zone.
- Profiles with dual spec support so characters can have shared or unique mount selections.
- Modified Mount Journal filter that adds more filters and the ability to filter only selected mounts. (new)
- Quality of life fixes for certain bugs currently in GoGoMount. (new)
- The ability to auto add mounts currently not in GoGoMount's database. (new)
- The ability to track up to the last 5 mounts selected and reselect if the mount chosen has previously been used. (new)
- Open the Mount Journal window and either Left Click on the checkbox to set it as a preferred mount (Checkmark) or Right Click to set as an excluded mount(Slash).
Zone Based Favorites/Exclusions:
- Shift click on the Mount icon on the bottom right of the Mount Journal to enable zone based selection for the current zone. This will put a Z: next to the checkmarks.
- Click on the Mount icon to open the Mount Manager window. From here you can toggle the zone based selection and then select the zone that you want via dropdowns.
- After selecting a zone you can select a profile and have its global setting copied to the selected zone
- For profiles, just go to the addon section of the interface window. Then just create/select the profile that you want to use. From then on any changes made to the lists will be loaded characters using the same profile.
Quality of Life Fixes:
- GoGoMount_Manager includes some minor bug fixes for known GoGoMount issues. These fixes can be disabled via the GoGoMount_Manager options menu.
For Issues please, create a ticket on my GitHub project page.
To comment on the project, please head to the Project Page