Addon for role playing character description like surnames, titles etc. Supports MSP (like FlagRSP2, TotalRP, MyRolePlay). Support for flags transmitted over chat channels (like FlagRSP Catalysm) is removed with version 184.108.40.206 because now all actual flag addons are using MSP.
- Configurable character description of Blizzard setting menu.
- Display of the flags of other players in a separate window at Target selection and / or mouseover.
- Sending the own character description about Mary Sue Protocol (MSP).
- Rudimentary friend / Unknown / foe identification with notes.
- List of all flags with filters.
- Can be integrated into GnomTEC Gnomecorder.
- Displaying the set in the flag a player's name in the Blizzard Chat (new in version 220.127.116.11).
- Displaying the set in the flag a player's name in Prat 3.0 (new in version 18.104.22.168).
- Toolbar for faster switching of various state variables.
- Nameplates with full character names from roleplay flag (new in version 22.214.171.124).
- "/badge <filter>" slash command to open the player list and search for rp flags (eg. "/badge Effie") (new in version 126.96.36.199)
- Windows are movable with left mouse button over free space on borders.
- Resizing of windows with left mouse button at bottomright edge (new in version 188.8.131.52).
- Player picture will only show up on targets or mouseover but not at selection in flag list.
Official sites for further informations and support
GnomTEC Homepage: http://gnomtec.de
The addon is in principle localized for all available languages supported by the World of Warcraft client.
But not all languages are translated and reviewed by native speakers, infact most translations are yet made with Google Translate.
If you want to support the translating process feel free to translate and review the phrases here:
Actual status of localizations
|Brazilian Portuguese||ptBR||Google Translate|
|English||usUS||translated by GnomTEC|
|German||deDE||translated by GnomTEC|
|Latin American Spanish||esMX||Google Translate|
|Russian||ruRU||translated by CorruptGnosis|
|Simplified Chinese||zhCN||Google Translate|
|Traditional Chinese||zhTW||Google Translate|
(should be quite ok / needs definitly a review / I can not even read this ;))
GnomTEC - Gnomish technology for a free Gnomeregan