Eska Tracker replaces the Blizzad objective tracker by one with more features and customizations.
Installation : Dependencies Needed :
The dependencies aren't included in the packages downloaded directly from Curse website.
You have two solutions at this issue :
- Install manually the following dependencies : PLoop and Scorpio .
- Or download it from Twitch.App because they are automatically installed with the addon.
- Multi-tracker support, create as tracker you want and say which contents are tracked in each ones.
- Scrolling system, when the content is greater than tracker height.
- Theme system, allowing you to customize the appearance of many frames (background color, text font, texture color, ...). You can create your own theme and share them to the community.
- Notification system could be used freely by plugins and other addons for alerting you on something is important.
- Context Menu
- Advanced profile system, with special profils such as Global profile, Character profile and Specialization profile. Of course, you can also create your own profiles.
- LibSharedMedia support.
- Extensible, the addon is never fixed, upgrade your EskaTracker in adding plugins. This ones will add features and others contents tracking.
- "/ekt open" "/ekt config" "/ekt option" : open the options
Here is a list of plugins which are available and i'm maintaining.
- EskaTracker : Objectives adds the tracking of quests and others objectives which are important (e.g, scenario, mythic +, world quest, ...)
- EskaTracker : PetTracker adds the support of PetTracker.
Bug reports & Feature requests
Thank to use the ticket tracker for reporting a bug or requesting a feature.