A lightweight Addon to show you all enemies, allies and important player-specific information in a battleground.
To open the config panel type /BattleGroundEnemies or /bge into the chat.
Currently i am working on bringing it to classic aswell. i changed all the obvious stuff to make it fix in classic but i cant test it myself. I uploaded a alpha release for classic https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/battlegroundenemies/files/3141194 Feedback is appreciated (Any error messages etc. )
If you are wondering about the changes in each release take a look here: changelog
- Ally and enemy frames (ally frames support mouseover macros)
- Supports 40 man BGs
- Subprofiles for enemies/allies (both have subprofiles for BG size)
- Test mode which makes it easy to configure the addon even when not in a BG
- Profile support
- Shows CC and Interrupts on the Spec icon
- Custom mouse binding macros for left, right and middle click
- Smart unitID management, this ensures health, power and range update as good as possible.
- Supports OmniCC Cooldown Count
- DR Tracking
- Displays buffs and debuffs
- Displays which anti crowd control pvp talent an enemy uses (Adaptation, Relentless, Gladiator's Medaillon)
- Tracks Racials such as Every Man for Himself, Arcane Torrent, Warstomp
- Option to convert cyrillic characters into romanian letters
- Shows Objectives such as flag, orbs and minecart carriers
- Shows respawn timers in RBG.
- Higher transparency when out of set Range.
- Option to hide Arenaframes in a battleground
- Dynamic positioning for objectives/respawn timers, DRs and your Debuffs
- Lots of options for customization
- Left-Click to target the enemy
- Right-Click to set enemy as focus
- Adding an option to show familar icons for DR Tracker
Currently translated into:
- Korean, thanks to yuk6196
- Russian, thanks to stalker19921
- Simplified Chinese, thanks to supercclolz
- Traditional Chinese, thanks to gaspy10
Feel free to contribute to this addon by translating with curseforge's localization tool: https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/battlegroundenemies/localization
Feel free to send feedback about missing features or bugs in the Curse comment section or via ticket on Curseforge