What is Stalker Resource System?
Stalker Resource System (SRS) is your Stalker's resource bar on speed. It allows you to freely move it around and customize it to look like you want. On top of that many new features has been added to help keep your eyes on the action and not on UI elements.
The options are extensive and more things will come, but this is done because we all have different needs from our UI elements and the only way I, as a developer, can provide the best experience to everyone is to allow for people to customize the add-on so it fits them.
If you wish to read an in-depth case study on this add-on head on over to WildStar NASA for that.
- A wide variety of different custom bar graphics with included highlight files (to improve the look - highlight intensity can be controlled).
- Freely movable and sizeable, including border size.
- Customized the color of pretty much everything.
- Opacity settings for pretty much all relevant elements.
- Different coloring modes.
- Full text control in terms of position, size and such - multiple fonts to choose from.
- Bar flash effect when at full suit power, which can be customized as well.
- Fades away from screen when you're at full suit power and not in combat (can be disabled and set to always show).
- Control over fade times.
- Smooth update of the bar (and text if you so choose) which looks better - otherwise you'd only get an update every half second (feature can be disabled).
- Stealth indication with full customization of how that looks (more will probably be added to that).
- Pattern overlays for all bars.
- Custom border graphics.
- And more to come...
How to use
The options are accessed by either typing "/vsrs" in chat or through the interface menu (opened from the bottom left of your screen).
You can only move the bar when the SRS option window is open. At all other times it's locked and completely transparent to your mouse cursor.
If a specific option seems confusion try and hover over its text label and a tooltip should explain it a bit better.
When you first log in with this add-on enabled you will notice that you don't have a resource bar anymore, but fear not. This is because by default the bar is only shown if you are in combat or not at full resource (this can be changed in the options). Just enter the options and it will appear, allowing you to customize it to your liking.
To be able to change colors you need to also have ColorPicker installed.
Feedback is much appreciated and will help me put in the things YOU need for this add-on to the best it can be for you.