A HUD bar system for Wildstar. Similar to GotHUD? but with features GotHud? does not have.
- Add multiple bars
- Change height, width and position
- Change texture
- Change colour (requires ColorPicker Addon)
- Change Resource to show (player health, target health etc)
- Hide bars (When full, when empty, out of combat, with no target)
- Out of combat still shows the bars when they are not full
- Show text as percentage
- Change border size
- Change bar orientation
- Use scroll wheel on the size text values to change them. -> Place your cursor over the number showing the current width, height etc and scroll to change the value quickly! Note: The sizes are also edit boxes for even easier changing of the values.
- Themes - Ability to use pre-set bar sets (If you wish to share your bar sets please send me a link to your saved data found at:
%AppData%\NCSOFT\Wildstar\AddonSaveData\<random folder name (will be only folder)>\<Your server>\<your char name>\Serenity_HUD_0_Char.xml
Question: How do I change colour, it's not working...?
Answer: Make sure you have the newest ColorPicker Addon installed.
Question: Why did you make this addon when there is already an addon like this?
Answer: GotHUD? does not do everything I would like it to do, I cant change width etc. It also has a very weird way of moving the bars around since it tries to differentiate between left and right bars with textures.
- More resources such as pet bars
- more textures
- Buff bar option
- Portrait boxes
- Plain art panels
Thanks to the developer of GotHUD? for inspiring me to do this addon. I did not use any Code from him, only ideas on option dialogue layout. Ferous, Ohi, and ArcHud texture designers for their amazing textures.