EGLink reads incoming chat messages and parses for URLs from various private channels, with the option to listen in to public channels.
Current version: 0.4
- Click the button or use the slash command /eglink to bring up the URL list.
- Click the URL you wish to copy and it will be copied to your clipboard.
- Should now remember where button was after reloads.
- Now prunes messages to just the link.
- When a URL is seen by the EGLink, the button will turn from blue to red.
- Optional public channels: Say, Zone, Trade, Advice
- Always listening channels: Guild, Party, Whisper, Realm, Circle
NOTE: ONLY LINKS WITH THE CHARACTERS http:// or https:// ARE RECOGNIZED