Valyrie's Master Planner Reminder
This mod tries to warn you before you change gear/clothes/abilities and break an ongoing Master Plan run.
NOTE: There are many ways that you can break MP and this mod is not covering 100% of those, but it should help minimize those "I wonder how this new cool item X that just dropped looks like equipped?... oops" moments. For example, currently it can't detect players equipping gear from a pinned (and thus always visible) inventory bag!
It takes a lot of time to develop an add-on, so if you really like this mod and want to support it then please consider donating any amount. Thank you! You can always donate through this page: http://hem.bredband.net/Valyrie/
What's new in this version
- Added support to detect use of the Fashionista mod
- Fix: Correct mod version number is now shown in VTIO "add-on manager"
All Features (when mod is enabled using the icon):
- Will warn whenever the user want to open the inventory (to change gear)
- Will warn whenever the user want to open the ability wheel (to change abilities)
- Will warn whenever the user want to open the character sheet (to change gear/build)
- Will warn whenever the user issues the /camp command
- Will warn whenever the user want to open certain mods that can break MP when used; currently detected mods are: Vipers Deck Manager, Valet, InventoryList, Elgå and Fashionista
- Supports integration with Vipers Topbar Information Overload
- Right-click + hold button while moving mouse will reposition the icon (only supported if not using Vipers Topbar mod)
Unpack the .zip archive into <your Secret World Directory>\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\ folder
To support the /camp command you also need to copy the MasterPlannerReminder\Scripts\camp file to <your Secret World Directory>\Scripts
It should look like this:
- <your Secret World Directory>\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\MasterPlannerReminder\MasterPlannerReminder.swf
- <your Secret World Directory>\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\MasterPlannerReminder\CharPrefs.xml
- <your Secret World Directory>\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\MasterPlannerReminder\Modules.xml
- <your Secret World Directory>\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\MasterPlannerReminder_Icon\MasterPlannerReminder_Icon.swf
- <your Secret World Directory>\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\MasterPlannerReminder_Icon\LoginPrefs.xml
- <your Secret World Directory>\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\MasterPlannerReminder_Icon\Modules.xml
- <your Secret World Directory>\Scripts\camp
If you had TSW running when copying these files, then you must quit the game completely and then restart it or the addon won't work properly!
- Delete the <your Secret World Directory>\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\MasterPlannerReminder folder
- Delete the <your Secret World Directory>\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\MasterPlannerReminder_Icon folder
- Delete the <your Secret World Directory>\Scripts\camp file (if installed)
Unfortunately I can't find a way to automatically detect activation of Master Planer (yet?) so you have to manually press the triangular exclamation icon to enable/disable this mod. While enabled it will try to warn you when doing certain actions; when disabled it will obviously not do anything at all.