Keep a visual track on-screen of the progress of selected achievements that you aim to complete/farm.
It takes a lot of time to develop an add-on, so if you really like this mod and want to support it then please consider donating any amount. Thank you!
What's new in this release
Rebuilt the mod with the latest game files (v1.11.3) to avoid possible problems due to Funcom API changes that this mod relies on.
- The mod automatically detects and shows all countable end-tier achievements for the current character
- Choose one/many achievements that you want to track in the Settings window
- Two versions of the tracker UI; normal and minimal
- All achievements selected for tracking will be shown on-screen stacked vertically below each other
- Re-position the tracked achievements UI by opening the Settings window (the position icon then appears), left-drag the icon where you want it and finally close the Settings window again; this will lock the UI in place so you cannot move it by mistake while playing.
- Automatically removes the visual tracking item when an achievement goal is reached
- Option to list achievements either by their name or their description
- Option to hide not started achievements
- Option to hide already completed achievements
- Option to hide the visual trackers at any time when you don't want the UI to take up any screen-space (the current tracking selection will still be kept for future use)
- Adjust the size of the tracking UI
- Adjust the transparency of the tracking UI background
- Support for Vipers Topbar mod
- Automatically shortens down the achievement name and/or description if it is to long to fit in the UI
- If you don't have VTIO installed then you can reposition the icon on screen by holding the right mouse button and dragging it
- Chosen sort column and order will be remembered between use
- Show current "updates/period of time" (kills/time x) and "best kills/time x" for each achievement to make it easier to compare different farm methods/places to decide what's most efficient
Unpack the .zip archive into <your Secret World Directory>\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\ folder, overwrite if files already exists
It should look like this:
If you had TSW running when copying these files, then you must quit the game completely and then restart it or the add-on won't work properly!
Delete the \Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\Infarmer folder
v1.5.1 can be found on Curseforge (http://tsw.curseforge.com/tsw-mods/valyries-infarmer) but somehow it havent been synced over to this site :(
I just installed this add-on yesterday and when I log into my game, I have multiple icons on my screen for Infarmer. I have tried logging off and coming back but that has only helped once. When I tried it again, I had the same multiple icons. Thanks!